一道本不卡免费高清Sub-Sahara Africa now has fifty-three independent states. The political changes in this part of the African continent are phenomenal. Fifty years ago all but three were colonies of Britain, France, Portugal, or Spain. The three independent states were Liberia, Ethiopia, and South Africa. Several countries, formerly German colonies, werre U.N. trusteeship areas.
Following a brief overview of the developments in Africa, sub-Sahara from the Berlin Conference of 1878 to the commencement of the independence movement in the 1950s, the focus of the course will be the contemporary political situation, including: (1) the transition from colonial rule to independence; (2) the impact of the Cold War on these countries; (3) the African ideological movement; and (4) the current political situation involving their relationship with the United States.
一道本不卡免费高清This course may be taken as a part of the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and National Security Affairs
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and International Affairs
- Certificate in American Foreign Policy
- Certificate in Comparative Political Culture
- Certificate in International Politics
- Certificate in National Security Affairs
- Continuing Education Program